RSS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Note from the cooking mom

I guess I am one of those who are passionate when it comes to cooking. I do love to cook for hubby and my 2 kids. I do love to learn more about cooking like the different dishes, preparations, tastes and colors, measurements and more. I am the one who cook for the family. It is one of my daily chores and I love it. Since my kids are bit choosy I prepare foods I think will like by them. That is one of my reasons while I am being passionate of cooking. I want to give them different dishes, tastes and help them get over with their choosiness.

I created this blog to share my personal knowledge about cooking. I don’t use measurements and know several dishes that I usually prepare for my family aside from the fried stuff. I am happy when they appreciate the tastes but still trying hard to give more. Aside from cooking books internet is one of my sources. What do challenge me when it comes to cooking are only 2 things: be consistent with my cooking and profound my knowledge and understanding about it so I can cook more dishes.

Thank you for dropping by! Comments and suggestions are welcome here and together let us all learn and appreciate the beauty, color and taste of cooking.

0 comments: